The Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing Society is the world’s first professional organization dedicated solely to advancing the field of regenerative medicine through manufacturing. Society members – who represent industry, government, academia, and non-profit organizations – share their knowledge and work together to create solutions to manufacturing challenges. The ultimate goal is to develop standardized manufacturing processes to facilitate the smooth and quick transition of new therapies to market for the benefit of patients.
- Provides a platform for the exchange of ideas.
- Serves as an information clearinghouse.
- Supports professional and work force development.
- Promotes the infrastructure for the field’s success, including standards and regulations, automation and logistics, bioprinting, cell manufacturing and scale-up.
Selected List of Perspective Articles:
1. Improving patient outcomes with regenerative medicine: How the Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing Society plans to move the needle forward in cell manufacturing, standards, 3D bioprinting, artificial intelligence-enabled automation, education, and training (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32222115/)
2. Regen med therapeutic opportunities for fighting COVID-19 (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32856432/)
3. Recommendations for workforce development in regenerative medicine biomanufacturing (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34164942/)
Selected List of Webinars:
1. Gaps and Opportunities for Fighting COVID-19 (2/24/21 https://stemcellsportal.com/gaps-and-opportunities-fighting-covid-19)
2. Developing the Regenerative Medicine Workforce (11/10/2021 https://stemcellsportal.com/developing-regenerative-medicine-workforce)
3. Shipping and Logistics Considerations for Regenerative Medicine Therapies (1/12/2022 https://stemcellsportal.com/shipping-and-logistics-considerations-regenmed-therapies)